So since they were hear to sight see we took them around London we visited the Borough Markets and ate our way around. Mum Nana and Aunty Helen then went off for a bus ride around London to see the sights while I went shopping.
The next day we went to Buckingham Palace and saw The Royal Mews a
The Monday was a public holiday and it was also Scott Birthday. So Mum, Nana, Aunty Helen and I went off to explore more of London….. and Scott went to the pub with friends!
We had a nice day which started slowly and we headed off to see more of London’s sights. On the way we got to see the horse guards which I had not seen before. We headed down to Westminster Abby and went inside. I was really surprised at the Abby I didn’t expect it to be as interesting as it was. I found it really good and it was nice to see all these historical people they make these movies about even if they were dead!!
After the Abby we went over to Hyde Park and spent way to long chasing squirrels around so Aunty Helen could get a photo of one taking a nut out of her hand. She did in the end (see photo) although she had to seal a nut off the poor squirrel she gave it back to it!!!!
We were walking t
We headed down Oxford Street and out into Covent Garden which was buzzing and paused to do some more shopping before meeting Scott for dinner.
It was great to have them all around for awhile and we miss them already. So if anyone else wants to come and visit your welcome.